ergoPouch Cocoon Swaddle Bag | 2.5TOG
ergoPouch Cocoon Swaddle Bags are designed to be both easy to use and difficult to escape from. This zip-up swaddle is TOG rated for warmth to keep a baby snug and securely swaddled without the need for complicated wrapping from day one.
Being TOG-rated means that the 2.5 TOG can be used on its own in room temperatures between 17-23℃ with no blankets in the bassinet or cot to make this a safe sleep option for a newborn or baby. The chest area is 1.0TOG rated to prevent overheating and allow for full chest expansion when breathing. Parents can layer up underneath as needed for warmth, and follow our handy FREE room thermometer and what to wear guide included with the product to help them dress their child appropriately.
Why babies love the Cocoon Swaddle Bag
- Arm poppers transition from arms-in swaddle to arms-out sleeping bag
- Zip enclosure to protect your child's delicate skin
- Bell shaped bottom for healthy hip and joint development
- TOG-rated for warmth so no need for blankets
- Two-way zipper for easy nappy changes
- Gives a feeling of closeness and comfort, mimicking the womb
- Restricts startle reflex whilst allowing movement for healthy growth
- Super stretchy for comfort, full chest expansion and allows for growth spurts
- Soft, breathable organic cotton is gentle on newborn skin
- GOTS-certified Organic Cotton